With the holiday countdown beginning to speed up, what are on your fashionable wish-list?
Having shopped for that pretty dress and perfect pair of shoes, you might still be wondering how to add that ‘wow’ element to upgrade your style quotient…
Here’s what you can try now:
3 earring styles to own this party season
#Feather n chain earrings:
- These are the new dangler styles now.
- You can go for colour blocking by picking up a bright shade of the feathery extensions that contrast the colour of your attire.
- The chains can extend up to your shoulder and you can in fact wear it on a single ear too. A side swept hairstyle that fall over the other shoulder, would work the magic!
#Studs and patterns across the ear lobes:
- If you wish to go subtle with your accessory statement then choose this simple yet sexy earring style.
- You can wear tiny studs with extended patterns across the earlobe.
- This looks best when you tie your hair up or pull off a wet hair look with a chic middle parting.
#Edgy ear cuffs:
- You got to bring on your quirky element to be able to carry off an edgy ear cuff style.
- It stands out well as a fashion forward accessory statement if you have a pixie haircut or a short bob!
It’s Friday already so get started, pick the style you like and get an instant WoW makeover!
Photo credit: Sanifa Dias