We all wish to have “wow skin” but always end up wondering how to get closer to this dream. Trust me, it just got easier now!
Whether or not you are born with good skin, you need to take good care of it in order to look good. The basic thing that we often forget to do is apply moisturiser. It is the simplest way to attain good skin, forever…
HOW TO DO IT:
While we give a lot of importance to our face always, the skin of your body needs equal attention. The best way to hydrate your skin is to apply a good moisturiser after your bath. A basic skin care regime on a regular basis is absolutely integral – you need to follow the three steps of cleansing, toning and moisturising on a daily basis.
However, I feel the most tricky part of skin care routines is moisturizing. Every skin type is different. One may have a combination of dry skin with the tendencies of breaking out or oily skin with dry, pigmented patches – the possibilities are too many. This is why one needs to find a moisturiser that suits to your individual needs and can be used across the year.
I love the new Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream In Oil Base. It is a new launch from the trusted beauty brand Vicco that has been a part of my family for generations. I feel this moisturizer – which can be used both on the face as well as the body – is a great fit, thanks to the non-greasy texture as well as the incredible benefits of its ingredients.
1. Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream In Oil Base works to moisturise your skin from inside and hydrate it intensely.
2. It leaves a protective layer on the skin and keeps it supple without leaving any dry patches through the day.
3. It is filled with the natural and antiseptic goodness of Turmeric – preventing and curing multiple skin concerns like infections, boils, and also wounds and burns.
4. It improves as well as evens out your skin tone, and the results can be observed in a week.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream In Oil Base keeps my skin moisturised all day. Keeping true to the brand’s legacy, it is completely Ayurvedic, vegan, cruelty-free and chemical-free. It is also, suitable for all seasons – giving the thick protective layer of moisturisation required in winters without making our skins greasy, which is a no-no for summers.
The best part is that it is totally affordable. You get a 100gm pack for only Rs 80. Certainly worth a try, right?
You can purchase from your
1. Local chemist, OR
2. Vicco e-store: http://www.viccoestore.com/Description.aspx?pid=113
Do experience it yourself and let me know your views.
FB: Sayanti Banerjee