I usually go to the gym or attend Zumba and yoga classes in the evenings. So while breakfast and lunch works out fine most days, the time close to dinner seems unmanagable. Hunger pangs cannot bother about calorie count, so munching on ‘yummy snacks’ and fast food junk become the easy way out. So it is a tug-of-war between the heart and the head when it comes to my love for food. With the Saffola Active Soup, now it is win win situation!
I stay away from home, so eating right sometimes becomes a task. Being a fitness freak makes it even more difficult to select the ‘right’ options!
HAPPY SURPRISE LAST EVENING
Last evening, I was happy to receive a cute dabba delivered by the Mumbai special dabbawala. I was very excited to try out the Saffola Active Soup as my evening snack.
I simply loved the Spicy Manchow flavour that was filling and just perfect as an option before a light dinner!
Here are the 5 reasons to try it now:
- Saffola Active Soups are low in calorie yet filling and delicious at the same time.
- They have 5 times more fibre so that you feel full and ready to eat a light dinner.
- It has real vegetables included and no added preservatives.
- It is a tasty way to stay fit.
- Takes only a minute to prepare.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO PREPARE:
As far as how to prepare this soup is concerned, there are only three simple steps to follow.
1) Empty the retail pack into a cup.
2) Pour 150ml of hot water into it.
3) Stir it well and let it settle for a minute.
Cheers to a happy and healthy cup of Saffola Active Soup! 🍲
– Sayanti Banerjee
FB: Sayanti Banerjee