Wearing the right inner wear can make or break your look. It is a combination of style and comfort that you need to keep in mind.
Does the word S-A-L-E excite you?
This is the season of raining discounts from various brands. So it is not worth missing out on such good deals and great steals. 👗👖👕👙👠👛💸
But again, if you shop randomly then it is not worth as well, because nothing is for free!
So here is how to shop smartly for celeb styles from the sale itself.
Watch the video.
Everytime you see a cat stretch, bear crawl, crocodile sawy, do you wish you too were as fexible?
Well, we humans are much evolved than animals but there might be a thing or two that is worth learning from them…
To begin with, they don’t go to the gym or use any equipments to stay agile. So you too can try getting fitter naturally by trying out these exercises at home. Continue reading “Workout like Animals?”
Imagine having ideas but no enegy to execute them. Getting opportunities but feeling drained out and unable to give your 100 % .
Sounds so depressing already, right?But the truth is that this is becoming the story of our modern lifestyle. We simply blame it on having ‘no time’, ‘too much of pressure to perform’ and ‘loads of stress’. The point is, in this one life that we have it is important to live well!
While wealth can be a desire, good health is what you actually deserve…
On Global Wellness Day won’t you aim for a fitter body and a better mind for yourself? Doing a few simple exercises can go a long way and here’s how to make that wow difference to your life now!
These are a few simple stretches that you can try anywhere and anytime of the day.
Stand with your legs apart and extend your arms on both sides, in line with your shoulder. Keep your body balanced and try deep breathing. Count 10 in your mind before you release this pose.
2) Bend forward and touch your toes with your hands going alternately in a criss-cross manner. Keep your lower body fixed while you move your hips in a semi-circle. Make sure that your hands remain stretched out at all times.
3) Now, Keep your right hand on your hips and extend the left hand over your head as you bend towards the right. Hold for a count of 5 and repeat on the other side.
4) If you can balance yourself, proceed with this full-body stretch. Bring your feet closer, raise your right leg and extend it behind, till you can balance yourself. Extend your hands forward and join your palms in the pranam pose. Hold this posture for a count of 5 and repeat with the left leg.
5) Cool down:
Stand with your feet together. Extend your right hand at an angle of 90 degrees from your shoulder joint. Fold your left leg from the knee with your feet touching your back. Hold it with your left hand and balance yourself. Breathe normally and try this for a count of 5. Repeat on the other side.
Here’s wishing you all a very Happy Global Wellness Day!!!
While a good workout session will help you shape up and stay fit, a smart gym bag when packed with the right products makes a huge difference to the way you look post exercise. Here are the 5 must-haves that will keep you going.
As you sweat it out, there is water loss that takes place from your body. You need to replenish it as much as possible.
- Use Kaya wipes to gently remove the sweat from your face and keep the skin well hydrated.
- The dry shampoo comes handy to absorb all the grease from the scalp and Powder Bluff from Kérastase can be your gym buddy.
- The Wonderchef bottle not only looks good but is of superior quality to keep your drinking water safe and pure. So you can keep sipping as often as you feel thirsty.
- Use a good face-wash like Face Cleansing Balm from SPA CEYLON to keep your facial skin glowing.
- Ensure to clean your hands with a mild Klenza Alcohol-free hand sanitizer to stay away from germs.
With this mix and match, keep things stylish as you maintain a good health and hygiene.