For an instant hair makeover, you need to opt for hair colour. But the thought of colouring your hair might me bothering you.
Will it lead to greying, damage, hairfall etc. Let me bust a few myths and tell you the truth about Hair Colour.
Watch this video for all you need to know as I have tried them myself already.
Beat the heat this Summer with wow hairstyle ideas …
Here’s HowTo turn a bad hair day into a good one…
Watch the YouTube video and try if for yourself.
This Christmas, give a miss to the same old red and go bold with gold as far as makeup is concerned.
Here is the You Tube video that I have made in association with india.com Lifestyle. Watch it now to learn how to do it yourself and look WoW!
Since the idea is to make heads turn at the party, get inspired by red carpet chic hairstyles.
Watch the video now to learn how to do it yourself and look WoW!
📷 instagram: Sayanti_banerjee
After wearing reds, pinks and blond streaks on my hair, I chose to opt for a ‘wash and go’ hair cut and an efforlessly natural hair colour.
There is only one thing that is constant in life – CHANGE! This is also the very essence of travelling. We all keep moving from point to point – whether it is everyday, from home to work and back or on a holiday from one city to another.
It is a fact that looking good makes you feel great. So even while you are on the go, having your fashion quotient in place is very important in today’s world. Well, it is easy to carry well-pressed clothes and makeup kit but styling the hair becomes a challenge.
In order to rule out bad hair days, here is what I decided to put together. These 3 easy to wear, heatless hairstlyes are perfect to sport while you are travelling. Let me know which one worked for you?
You Tube channel
📷 instagram: Sayanti_banerjee
Whether your hair is curly, straight or wavy, one hairstyle that you must have tried at some point of life, is double ponytails! While these hairstyles are believed to look cute on kids and even upto high-school days, post that I can bet that very few girls actually dare to sport them. The truth is that, this fuss-free hairstyle is actually evergreen and you can wear them at any age.
👉I give you 5 WoW reasons why you should try them now:
1) Bored of wearing your hair open? Simply do a middle parting and tie two ponytails at the nape of your neck for an instant makeover!
2) This hairstyle will make your hair managable effortlessly. Also keep your issues about volume and bounce at bay with a sleek or messy finish.
3) They instantly knock off a few years from your face. Won’t you try this anti-aging hairdo?
4) Works best to save a bad hair day as it is a simple yet geek-chic, too-cool-for-school hairstyle. Looks smart with casuals and adds a sporty edge as well.
4) Suits a day look when the mercury is on the rise and you still need to look nice!
5) A few celebs, divas and fashionistas have flaunted this style with elan to make their personal style statements. Why not do so to stand out from the crowd? Isn’t that what makes you WoW?
Prajesh Meshram Photography
If you care to workout regularly in order to stay in shape, then why have your hair out of place while doing so?
Here are 3 DIY, cool, easy to try, fashion forward, stylish workout-friendly hairdos that you must sport while exercising and look wow as always!
If you are bored of wearing your hair open, try weaving it into a pretty side braid. All you need are just 2 products and 2 minutes of your precious time.
Here is how to make it look effortlessly WoW: